On the 2nd Wednesday of each month, come to our Breastfeeding Topics Series meeting. In these meetings we rotate through a series of four topics:
- The Advantages of Breastfeeding to Mother and Baby
- Baby Arrives: The Family and the Breastfed Baby
- The Art of Breastfeeding and Avoiding Difficulties
- Nutrition and Weaning
Since these meetings focus on the needs and experiences of the mothers present, each topic is different each time it is discussed. Please join us for more than one series!
On the 3rd Wednesday of each month, come expand on your experience as a breastfeeding mother with a variety of discussion topics. Some of the topics we have covered and plan to cover are:
- Nighttime Parenting
- Dealing with Criticism
- Fertility: Achieving or Avoiding Pregnancy
- Solid Foods
- The Co-Parent's Role in the Breastfeeding Relationship
- Asking for and Accepting Help
We welcome your suggestions for additional topics.
See you on Wednesdays at Fairfax Christian Church, 10185 Main Street, Fairfax!